What is it?
Using Play-based learning as a model, we build strong communities and social connections with people who love and play the games we love and play. Download the PDF here >>>
Through playing these games, we bridge the gap between fun and learning. We use play as a language to solidify and support functional learning goals in areas of the mind, emotions, and communication.
Why is this good?
- Games support functional learning in cognitive skills such as Language, Math, Logic, and Strategy
- Games enable functional learning in building emotional resilience through win/loss management, regulating anxiety, and encourages sportsmanship
- Games enhance functional learning in social skills and community participation.
Can I claim from NDIS if I'm a participant?
Yes! The invoices you receive will have description in the following:
- CAPACITY BUILDING category 09_011_0125_6_3 - Increased Social and Community Participation.
- CAPACITY BUILDING category 09_008_01167_6_3 - Innovative Community Participation
How are goals achieved?
Every participant will journey through the following four developmental milestones...
The following are the programs we have that uses the Play-Based Learning model, click on them to find out more:
Can you come to us to run your programs?
Yes! We can come to you to run a once-off play-based gaming activity or partner with you through our GYMSiRL program to enable you or your organisation to run our programs even when we're not around! Enquire or book us here.
The addition cost this items and services where applicable are used to contribute towards our continuous research and development in this area of programs. If you are keen to donate or contribute to our cause, please click here.