ANNOUNCEMENT - IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THIS EVENT PLEASE READ BELOW!!
Sumner Gym's Weekly Beginner Trainers' Tournament Challenge
Cost:$12.00 per person
About this experience
This is our regular Beginners Trainers' Weekly Tournament Challenge.
- You must have done at least completed your Learn-to-Play training with us or at least obtain an approval from our trainers that you can forego this requirement before you can enter.
Promotion and Progression:
- Win top 3 for 3 week to move up to Intermediate-Level Tournaments!
Note : If you have advanced to Intermediate-Level, you are allowed to play in the Beginner-Level Tournament if approved by BVG's trainers (subject to terms and conditions).
[Changes and updates - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!]
- (01/10/2022) - From October 15, 2022, there will only be 1 beginner tournament on Sundays, starting at 1.30pm.
- (01/10/2022) - From October 15, 2022, we are adding a beginner tournament to our Saturday schedule, starting at 1.30pm.
- (13/10/2021) - We have added Terms & Conditions for how trainers advance in levels
Terms & Conditions :
1. For each tournament, there may be an audit of a random deck by the trainer.
2. For players who have advanced to Intermediate or Advanced Level, you are allowed to participate in the Beginner-Level tournaments. Regardless of your tournament position, you will be awarded 1 booster pack for each entry.
3. For players who have advanced to intermediate or Advanced Level and choose to participate in a Beginner-Level tournament, the tournament position will not be taken consideration for any special challenges, eg. GYMS iRL
BVG's Sumner Gym is an official Pokemon League Site