Intermediate TournamentSumner Gym's Weekly Intermediate Trainers' Tournament Challenge
Cost:$12.00 per person
About this experience
This is our regular Intermediate Trainers' Weekly Tournament Challenge.
*~*~*~* DUE TO THE SCARLET & VIOLET PRE RELEASE EVENTS, THERE WILL BE NO INTERMEDIATE TOURNAMENTS ON MARCH 19 OR MARCH 26 2023. *~*~*~*
Please note that as of January 4, 2023, ALL PLAYERS will need to have a Player ID in order to participate. You can be assigned one on www.pokemon.com or one can be issued to you in store. If you do require an ID, please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time so that this can be organized as quickly as possible for you.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (05/12/2022): In order to ensure the smooth and on-time running of events, registration for all tournaments will close 5 minutes before the advertised starting time. Players arriving after this time may be unable to participate. Please ensure you are here by this time in order to avoid disappointment.
If a player is more than 5 minutes late for their match in any round, that player or players will be issued a game loss. If a player is more than 10 minutes late for their match in any round, they will be issued a round loss.
If you are running late, please message us on Facebook or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can try and make any accommodations we can.
Requirements (any 1 of the below):
- You have progressed from our Beginner Trainer level to this level.
- You have played more than 3 times in other Play! Pokemon League Sites
- You have attended one of our FREE Learn-to-play sessions and a Gym Trainer has approved you for this level
- You have been granted a special exemption by a senior trainer, Gym Leader or Professor.
Promotion and Progression:
- Win top 3 for 3 week in a row to move up to Pro-Level Tournaments.
*Note: If you have advanced to Intermediate-Level, you are allowed to play in the Beginner-Level Tournament if approved by BVG's trainers (subject to terms and conditions).
Terms & Conditions
- For each tournament, there will be an audit of a random deck by the trainer.
- For players who have advanced to Intermediate or Pro Level, you are allowed to participate in the Beginner-Level tournaments. Regardless of your tournament position, you will be awarded 1 booster pack for each entry ONLY.
- For players who have advanced to Intermediate or Pro Level and choose to participate in a Beginner-Level tournament, the tournament position will not be taken consideration for any special challenges, eg. Gyms iRL encounter cards.
BVG's Sumner Gym is an official Pokemon League Site