Beginner's Trainers' Tournament Challenge
ANNOUNCEMENT - IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THIS EVENT PLEASE READ BELOW!!
Sumner Gym's Weekly Beginner Trainers' Tournament Challenge
Cost:$0.00 – $18.00 per person
About this experience
This is our regular Beginners Trainers' Weekly Tournament Challenge.
- You must have done at least completed your Learn-to-Play training with us or at least obtain an approval from our trainers that you can forego this requirement before you can enter.
Promotion and Progression:
- Win top 3 for 3 week to move up to Intermediate-Level Tournaments!
- Note : If you have advanced to Intermediate-Level, you are allowed to play in the Beginner-Level Tournament if approved by BVG's trainers (subject to terms and conditions).
[Changes and updates - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!]
- (27/7/2021) - We have now introduced TWO sessions on Sunday. 1:30pm start and 3:30pm start. Trainers cannot be enrolled in both sessions on the same Sunday. If you booked both sessions, one will be cancelled and refunded randomly.
Terms & Conditions :
1. For each tournament, there will be an audit of a random deck by the trainer.
2. For players who have advanced to Intermediate or Advanced Level, you are allowed to participate in the Beginner-Level tournaments. Regardless of your tournament position, you will be awarded 1 booster pack for each entry.
3. For players who have advanced to intermediate or Advanced Level and choose to participate in a Beginner-Level tournament, the tournament position will not be taken consideration for any special challenges, eg. New Set Gym Challenge.
BVG's Sumner Gym is an official Pokemon League Site