Pokemon TCG PRO Boot Camp
This is a PILOT EVENT - please read description carefully before purchasing
The time has come for you to turn PRO! In this 3-day fun-filled intensive boot camp you will:
- Practice down the basics of the game until you can do it in your sleep.
- Learn to put together a tournament-ready power deck that will pack a real punch!
- Learn the different types of tournaments and the rules to get you ready for World Championship!
- Enter in your first Standard Tournament event and win prizes!
- Get a chance to challenge 1 of the 4 Elite Trainers at our Gym. Who knows, you might just beat him with your newly formed power deck!
Who is it for?
The current boot camp is designed for children between the age of 8 to 17 ... AND their parents or guardian. A core requirement for this boot camp is to come as a team! At Brokenvase Games, we believe in connecting people. Not just between players, professors, and judges, but family as well! It is time to put down those mobile devices, look at each other, and play some Pokemon Cards!
*Requirement: You MUST come with at least 1 adult who will engage with you together as a team through the Boot Camp.
When is it?
- 17th to 19th December (Thursday to Saturday)
- 9am to 2pm everyday
What should you bring?
- Your favourite pokemon cards! We may not use them, but it is still cool to have a look at them.
- Folios, folders, tins, or boxes to hold cards.
- Deck boxes and/or sleeves for cards (optional - you can buy them in store if you don't have them)
- Your adult parent(s) or guardian that will form your support team member(s)
That's it! Availability is highly limited because we want to be able to focus on your training as the next champion!