See our events calendar
Pokemon Trading Card Game (TCG) Community Play is big and vibrant at the Sumner Gym!
Where is it?
When is it?
- For serious players to practice competitively and participate in Standard Rules tournaments:
- Every Saturday
- 10am to 1pm - Advanced Player's Standard Tournament
- 1pm to 4pm - Casual Play and Deck Practice
- For family fun community play and come to learn how to play - Beginners' level tournaments
- Every Sunday
- 1:30pm to 4:30pm - Beginners' Standard Tournament
How do you participate?
- Come along at the times they are on and just join in the fun!
- Like our Facebook Page to keep up-to-date on the latest events and happenings.
Some other things you need to know...
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we currently have a 12 persons limit at the venue. It is very important that you let us know if you're coming before the day so you won't be disappointed when you arrive and have no room to join. You can do this by sending us a message here.
- Whenever there's a tournament on, there's a $10 tournament entry fee. You are guaranteed a booster pack for joining. You get more prizes if you finish "top cut" (higher positions in the tournament).