While we do want maximum participation for Pokemon's latest online Team Challenge season, the initial sign up process, if you haven't done it before, might seem confusing. Here's a guide to the sign up process and what is involved.
Few things to note up-front:
- This is an ONLINE challenge - this means you need an equivalent deck to your physical deck to be able to enter fully. At BVG, we will help you set that up if you come in at any time.
- You MUST have a Play! Pokemon ID
- You MUST have a Gmail account
- You MUST have a Discord account
- You MUST be above 18 years old
- You DO NOT NEED to be a pro player to participate and have fun
- You MUST have a device ready and installed Pokemon TCG Online on it to participate.
- It is OPTIONAL to be in-store when the challenge happens
Below are the instructions we've created for you if you have not entered the Team Challenge before. Please ensure this is set up 1 hour before your first session. You can also come into the store for us to help you any time before the challenge starts.